Santa Claus UMC Attention: Knight Camp
351 North Holiday BLVD
Santa Claus, IN 47579
Included in the Cost
- All meals
- Bow & Arrows (made by the campers)
- and LOADS of FUN!
You can view pictures of your camper during the week by visiting the camp Facebook page
. Check-In Time
- Sunday, July 11th
- 4:00 to 5:00 PM Central Time
- All medication must be brought in its original labeled container and given to the camp nurse at check-in Please have all Medical Forms and Release Forms completed and signed
- At registration, you will receive contact information for sending notes or letters, emergency phone numbers, etc. Please do not send care packages (they will be held until Campers leave the Campground)
Your Campers Name
Historic Santa Claus Campground
16670 North 625 East
Santa Claus, IN 47579
- Campers who wish to be baptized at camp should sign up at registration Friday, July 16th
- At approximately 4:30 PM Central Time
- The campers participating will need their parent's permission beforehand. Permission slips will be available at registration.
- Parents are welcome to attend. Parents and campers will need to meet with the camp Pastor prior to the baptism (4:00 PM in the Tabernacle)
- After the baptism, participating parents may stay for the picnic.
Closing Celebration Time:
- Friday, July 16th
- 6:00 PM Central Time
- You will experience a taste of what your campers received during the week of camp
- The celebration will last about an hour and campers are free to leave afterward.
Things to Bring:
- Sleeping bag or bedding for a twin size bed
- Bath towel and personal toiletry items such as soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc.
- Swimsuit, pool towel, sunscreen, flipflops, bug spray, etc
- Tennis/athletic shoes
- Clothes for the week such as shorts, tees, and summer-wear but also sweatshirts, a light jacket, etc. Pajamas, underwear, extra socks
- Stamped, addressed envelopes, pens, or pencils
Optional Items to Bring:
- Hat or sunglasses
- Book for Horizontal Time
- A loved stuffed animal
- Favorite jokes
Things NOT to bring:
- Cell phones
- Non-prescription or OTC medications
- Gaming devices, MP3 players, etc.
- Inappropriate clothing
- Knives or weapons of any kind