$260.00. Payment is due in full by June 23rd.
You can register online by clicking the button above or you can download and print the registration form
and send it to the following address:
Santa Claus UMC Attention: Warrior Camp
351 North Holiday Blvd
Santa Claus, IN 47579Included in the Cost
- All Meals
- and LOADS of FUN!
You can view pictures of your camper during the week by visiting the camp Facebook page
- Sunday, July 9th
- 4:00 - 5:00 PM Central Time
- All medication must be brought in its original labeled container and given to the camp nurse at check-in. Please have all Medical Forms and Release Forms completed and signed.
- At registration, you will receive contact information for sending notes or letters, emergency phone numbers, etc. Please do not send care packages (they will be held until Campers leave the Campground).
Your Campers Name
Historic Santa Claus Campground
16670 North 625 East
Santa Claus, IN 47579
- Campers who wish to be baptized at camp should sign up at registration. Baptism will take place on Friday, July 14th at approximately 4:30 PM Central Time.
- The campers participating will need their parent's permission beforehand. Permission slips will be available at registration.
- Parents are welcome to attend. Parents and campers will need to meet with the camp Pastor prior to the baptism (4:00 PM in the Tabernacle)
Closing Celebration Time:
- Friday, July 14th
- 6:00 PM Central Time
- You will experience a taste of what your campers received during the week of camp
- The celebration will last about an hour and campers are free to leave afterward.
Things to Bring:
- Sleeping bag or bedding for a twin size bed
- Bath towel and personal toiletry items such as soap, shampoo, toothbrush, etc.
- Swimsuit, pool towel, sunscreen, flip flops, bug spray, etc
- Tennis/athletic shoes
- Clothes for the week such as shorts, tees, and summer-wear but also sweatshirts, a light jacket, etc. Pajamas, underwear, extra socks
- Stamped, addressed envelopes, pens, or pencils
Optional Items to Bring:
- Hat or sunglasses
- Book for Horizontal Time
- A loved stuffed animal
- Favorite jokes
Things NOT to bring:
- Cell phones
- Non-prescription or OTC medications
- Gaming devices, MP3 players, etc.
- Inappropriate clothing
- Knives or weapons of any kind