Together…we Invite, we Grow, we Serve
1. We believe in One God as revealed through- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. As God, Jesus is perfect and without sin.
(Deut. 6:4; Eph. 1:4,7, 13; Heb. 4:15)
2. Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who died and rose from the grave to be our only means of salvation. (Rom. 4:25; 1 Cor. 15:3-4)
3. We believe that God’s redeeming love is realized by the presence of the Holy Spirit, both in our personal experience and within the community of believers. (2 Peter 1:2-4)
4. All scripture is given by God, profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness. (2 Timothy 3:16)
5. The church is the body of Christ on earth, empowered by the Holy Spirit to make disciples for Jesus Christ by evangelizing the lost and sanctifying the saved. (Matt. 28:19)
6. Every person has worth as a creation of God, but all have sinned and fallen short of God’s glory; therefore, we must repent, be baptized, and receive the Holy Spirit. (Matt. 10:29-31; Acts 2: 38)